Sunday, October 24, 2010

Chapter 6: Freedom…Sort of

I wore the panties all day like Miss Samantha asked. That night, as I prepared for bed, I asked for my boy clothes.


“I said all day. It’s only six o’clock.”

I tried to stay up until midnight, but fell asleep and woke up in the panties. Miss Samantha came in the room suddenly.

“Hurry up, we’re late. Oh I see you’re still wearing your panties. You must like them,” before I could reply, she handed me some of my clothes and said, “Put these on, we have to go.”

I tried taking off my frilly panties, but she said, “Keep them on, since you like them so much.”

“No! I’m sick of this!”

She swooped down upon me like a hawk, flipped me around, pulled my ruffled panties down to my ankles, and proceeded to whip my bottom with a hairbrush that was sitting on the table. Her words were in rhythm with the spanking.”

“We-don’t-have-time-for-this. You-will-learn-to-obey-me-do-you-understand?”

I squirmed and tried to get away, but she held me down.

“Do you understand?”

A few more swats to my bottom made me give in, in tears.

“Yes ma’am”

“Yes ma’am what?”

“I’ll wear my panties”

“Like a good little girl?”

“Yes, like a good little girl”

“Now, because you’ve been bad, you will have to be punished. I was saving this for later, but I think today you’ll start wearing your school uniform.”

From a drawer, she pulled out a small plaid skirt. It was green with hints of blue and red in it.

“That’s…that’s a skirt!”

“It’s called a kilt. Lots of men wear them. Now put it on, we don’t have time.”

I hesitated, and she reached around behind me and gave me a few more stinging swats on already throbbing bottom. Instantly, I pulled up my ruffled panties and stepped into my kilt. She paired the skirt with a white oxford and luckily made me wear my own dress shoes. I looked at myself in the mirror, and I could see that the ruffled panties made my kilt bulge out a bit. It made me a bit self conscious. I didn’t have time to dawdle, however, as I was quickly ushered into the car and was off to…a party.

No comments:

Post a Comment