Sunday, October 24, 2010

Chapter 14: A Petticoat Day with Miss Samantha

“We’re going to walk down to the flower shop. I want you to observe Chris’ behavior as we do. I’m guessing he’s going to be a perfect angel because he doesn’t want me to pull down his panties in front of everyone and give him a spanking. Isn’t that right Chris?”


“Yes ma’am.”

“You see, putting a boy in a dress or panties diminishes his urge to be bad. It reinforces the behavior you want to instill in him. He is too rowdy and impulsive, and the panties help to quiet this desire. This is the whole point of petticoat punishment. He does not want to appear in public like this, so the next time he will think before he acts. I would be reluctant to mention this to your husband – I don’t think he would understand - but I would use this technique to control your son from now on. Just the mention of the word panties would have been enough to make him not go to the pool. Isn’t that right Chris?”

“Yes ma’am”

“Ahh, here’s the flower shop. I think Chris has something he wants to buy you.”

I used every last bit of my allowance money to buy my mother a bouquet of flowers. She seemed touched, and it made me feel good. After that, we went to lunch. We were enjoying out meal in the sun when an older lady came up to us.

“You’re daughter is so pretty in her dress. You don’t see too many girls who want to dress pretty anymore. It’s so nice to see a girl in ruffles and lace.”

“Thank you,” my mom gave Miss Samantha a knowing smile.

“Honey, you should grow your hair out though. It would look so pretty with a bow.”

“Yes ma’am,” I said shyly.

“So polite. You don’t see that much today anymore either. Well, I’ll be on. You three ladies have a nice day.”

“She, she actually thought I was a girl?” I said bewildered.

“Well honey, you kind of do look like a girl. You’re hair does almost reach your shoulders, and your face is nice and soft.”

“Quit it mom!”

“Don’t you ever speak to me in a tone like that again, or I’ll keep you in a dress all summer. Do you understand me young man?”

“Yes ma’am,” I had a weird feeling now that my mom knew the secret of keeping me completely under control.

“Excellent Mrs. Manning,” Miss Samantha looked at me, “I think you know what to do now. Just make sure you are even-tempered and fair. Now there still is the matter of the broken porcelain. He still needs to be punished for that. How many weeks in panties do you think is appropriate?”

“Six?”

“Okay, six weeks it is. Do you hear that young man, your mom is going to keep you in panties for the rest of summer vacation?”

“Yes ma’am.”

“And when you return in the fall, you’re going to have to do a few weeks with me, although I’m going to keep you in more than panties.”

“Yes ma’am.”

We spent the weekend with Miss Samantha, and she explained in depth how I should be punished, and the finer points of petticoat punishment. By the end of the weekend, my mother had a new insight on controlling me or any other man. We returned home, and she smiled the whole time. For the rest of that summer I wore panties and was very well-behaved. My mom threatened to take down my pants several times for small indiscretions, and give me a spanking. Needless to say, she now controlled me as much as Miss Samantha.

No comments:

Post a Comment