Saturday, October 23, 2010

Chapter 29: Teased

As the months slipped by Brittany seemed determined to gain full control over me. Every day I spent hours groveling at her feet begging to kiss her socks while she did her homework or watched TV. And of course I had to lick her pussy several times a week. Some days she would have me lick her pussy even if she wasn’t immediately ready for orgasm. She just liked having my head in her pussy as she talked on the phone to her friends or worked at the desk on her computer.


What I started realizing was that she was – consciously or not – conditioning me to equate sexual release and sexual pleasure with different parts of her body and making her happy. I would see a naked girl in a movie, but it didn’t turn me on half as much as seeing Brittany walk down the hallway at school in her little pink socks.

I think she knew she had shaped my fascination, and sometimes when she’d invite me over to hang out with the girls, she’d take her shoes off and put her feet dangerously close to me on the couch. I’d look down at them and have to fight the urge to start kissing and caressing them in front of all the girls. She knew it was torture, and she’d give me a little smile and start watching the movie again.

That summer, it was decided that I would go the whole summer with only one orgasm. Living at home again with my mom, I was in the same routine again. I often was dressed as Audrey around my mother during the day, and we would go out on trips that she planned. She was so happy to have a daughter. At night, I was Chris, and the name just seemed weird now. For the past few years I was Audrey. There was no break, and now that I was expected to act like Chris, it seemed more like a role to play than who I actually was.

When it was halfway through the summer, my Mom and I went up to visit Miss Samantha and Brittany. My mom was aware of the reason for our visit, but she didn’t mention it thankfully. When we had lunch that afternoon Brittany asked my Mom if I was being good all summer, and also asked if I had any indiscretions. My mother seemed pleased at her interest in my behavior.

“Brittany, I’m so glad that Audrey has found a girl that is taking an interest in my little girl. You’re such a mature little lady.”

“Thank you Mrs. Manning. It’s like my aunt says, ‘She needs direction, and we’re going to lead her in that direction by her little winky.’”

They all thought this was funny and laughed.

“To answer your question, she’ been a complete sweetheart. We’ve gone to the beach, to the salon, the opera. She’s my best girlfriend.”

“Aw, that’s nice. I guess she’s been a good little girl then,” she looked at me and I blushed a little bit.

“Well we know you two probably want to do some catching up, so we’ll let you go run off and have fun. Meet us back at your mother’s place at 7:00 for dinner.”

“Okay Mrs. Manning. It was nice to see you again.”



We walked around downtown, and I told her how much I missed her and loved her. She seemed beautiful smiling with the summer sun behind her hair lighting it up like an angel. We ended up at the park, and she made me lick ice cream off of her toes as she dripped it on them. Having not had an orgasm in over six weeks, her toes taste made me feel close to her again.

During dinner with her mom the discussion turned to me again. They all agreed I would make someone a good wife one day. I started to get really annoyed at their constant teasing about this. Yes, I could probably be a good wife, but once I left the house I was going to be done with this nonsense for good. I was going to get a job and my own apartment. I wasn’t going to be a wife. I wanted to say this, but I knew my release would be very soon and I wasn’t about to mess that up, so I just smiled and played along.

After dinner Brittany took me to her room on the premise of showing me something from school. She knew my mom and her aunt would keep her mom busy for a long time, so she immediately put me to work, straightening up her room, putting her clothes away and licking her shoes clean. When she was done with her magazine, she pulled me up to her pussy and made me start licking. She was just getting into it when she heard a noise below her window. She looked down and immediately pulled down her skirt.

“Quick, get in the closet!”

She shoved me inside, but left it open a bit and I looked out to see what was happening. Through her window came Jake Sellers. I knew they had dated before, but I was surprised to see him here.

“Hey Brit, I was in the neighborhood and thought I’d pop in.”

“Jake you can’t be here. My mom’s in the other room,” she whispered sharply.

“Relax, I’ll be quiet.”

“Jake, no, you have to leave.”

Those were the last words spoken, and he started kissing her and grabbing her breasts. She struggled for a second, then started melting to his advances. He pulled her shirt up, and she held her arms up to allow him. I had never seen Brittany in her bra before, and I started to get excited. I tried not to let it happen, here was a boy from school touching my angel in a way that I was never allowed, and I couldn’t stop watching.

He pushed her bra up roughly and his hands groped her tits. She gasped in pleasure. He took off his own shirt, and while he was, she greedily unbuckled his pants. He forced her head to his crotch and made her start sucking his cock. Her mouth wrapped around it, and it started sliding in and out of her mouth. She stopped several times to get her hair out of the way. The last time she paused for her hair, he started pushing her back on the bed, but she kept licking his cock like it was the tastiest popsicle she ever had. She didn’t want it out of her mouth.

He succeeded in laying her back on the bed, and pulled up her skirt.

“I see you were already waiting for me, weren’t you, you naughty slut.”

“Yes”

“You’re such a slut, the way you want my cock. You’re going to suck my cock all summer, aren’t you? You’re going to be my slut and wear whatever I tell you to wear. Isn’t that right?”

“Yes Jake. I’ll be your slut all summer.”

“Tomorrow after baseball practice, I want you to stop by the locker room, I want you to wear that pink microskirt and some thigh highs, and I want you to get down on your knees, and I want you to suck my cock. Is that something you’d be interested in?”

“Fuck me Jake. I’ll come by tomorrow, just fuck me now.”

He slid inside her and she breathed in deeply. His hand traveled over her round ass and down her leg. He started pumping away and began spreading her legs. She wanted to moan in ecstasy, but stifled her cries with the pillow. After a few minutes, he flipped her around on her knees and started fucking her doggy style. He back arched and she pushed back when he thrust so she could feel him deeper inside her. He grabbed her dangling breasts as he thrust. When he was ready to cum, he pushed her face into the pillow.

“Don’t cum inside me,” I heard her say desperately, but she was too late. He gave several long thrusts, holding his dick deep inside her in for several seconds. Her back arched more, and she grasped the sheets with clenched fists. Her mouth hung wide open on the pillow.

I was shocked at what I had seen, and was frozen in place during the whole event. After it was over, I realized my leg was falling asleep and moved it out from beneath me. As I did, I knocked over something in Brittany’s closet and made a noise.

“What was that?” Jake jumped up.

“Probably nothing, but you better get out of here.”

“Yeah, all right,” he put his shirt back on, “I’ll see you tomorrow – 3:00.”

“Bye Jake,” she mooned over him.

When it was safe to come out, I didn’t know what to say. I had so many feelings running through me. Brittany lazily pulled down her bra and shirt.

“Brittany?” was all I could muster.

She seemed serene and told me, “You may continue where you left off.”

“What do you mean?”

“I mean you can still keep licking my pussy.”

“No way. Are you kidding?”

“Do I look like I’m kidding?”

“I don’t know what you look like. I thought we had something special, and now I see you fucking that…that guy.”

She still hadn’t lost her serenity, and answered, “Oh Jake, he’s nothing - just something to amuse me over the summer.”

“You were sucking his dick. He called you his slut.”

Now the anger started building up inside of her.

“So what if he did? Who are you?”

“I thought I was…”

“What? My boyfriend?” she started laughing, “Well you’re not. You’re a boy in a dress. How are you going to be my boyfriend?”

Those words really stung, and I think she saw it in my face.

“But all those days we were together…”

“Look,” she tried to placate me, “we do have something – something special – but you can’t be my boyfriend. You will never be my boyfriend.”

“Never?” I felt my heart breaking.

“You’re…special. I love seeing you in dresses. That’s what I want from you. I always want to see you in dresses. Jake, he just satisfies a need, you’re my best girlfriend. Think about how much time we spend together doing each others’ hair, talking and hanging out. Jake will never have any of that. You’re getting the best part and you don’t even know it.”

Some sort of jealousy had built up inside of me and I had to let it out.

“I don’t want you seeing him anymore.”

“Well that’s not your decision now, is it?”

“I don’t care. I don’t want you seeing him or fucking him.”

“You’re just going to have to get used to it. What did you think I was going to do all summer, read magazines and think about you?”

“I don’t know, but I didn’t expect you’d be doing this. You’re not really going to do what he said tomorrow, are you?”

“Of course, it’ll be fun. Now start licking!” she shoved my head in her pussy, and I was forced to taste the sex I could never have. I felt degraded and tasted her as both a goddess and a common whore at the same time. She lay back and relaxed enjoying my services, but twice had some intense orgasms.

My little cock was ready to explode, but my heart was heavy.

No comments:

Post a Comment