Saturday, October 23, 2010

Chapter 19: One of the Girls

The next day Miss Samantha woke me and told me not to dawdle.


“You have to be ready for school. I’ve put your outfit on the bed. I want you to wear your necklace with the hummingbird pendant.”

I did my hair and nails, and was prepared for my day. I thought when I descended the stairs, it would another day of etiquette training, but instead was told to get ready to go.

“Where are we going Miss Samantha?”

“Today’s the first day of school sweetie.”

“School, but I thought I was going to school here.”

“This is different. You need to learn math and English, and interact with other children.”

“But…but I’m in a dress.”

“Yes, and what’s your point?”

“I can’t go around other kids. They’ll know.”

“Nobody will know. Everyone thinks you’re a girl. I would dare to say you’re a lot prettier than most girls your age. All you need to do is remember what I’ve taught you.”

“They’ll know.”

“They won’t know unless you tell them. Remember, you’re a girl now. Don’t let anyone tell you differently, and you’ll be fine.”

“I won’t do it!”

Miss Samantha didn’t have time for this. She bent me over the chair and made me grab the other end. She raised my thin, pink, cotton dress and pulled down my white panties with the blue roses. As I felt the panties around my ankle, I felt the strap of a belt strike my bottom.

“You’re going to be a girl this year whether you like it or not.”

Smack.

“Ow!”

“Now tell me you’re a girl.”

Smack.

“Ow! I’m not a girl! I don’t want to go to school as a girl.”

“Tell me you’re a girl.”

Smack.

“Ow! No.”

“We can stay here all morning, until you tell me you’re a girl.”

Smack.

“I can’t”

“Tell me you’re a girl.”

Smack.

“I’m…I’m a..”

“A what?”

Smack.

“Ow!...okay…I’m a girl.”

“Louder.”

Smack.

“I’m a girl, a girl, I’m a girl.”

“Are you sure?”

Smack.

“Yes, yes,” I started crying, “I’m a girl.”

“What’s your name?”

Smack.

“Audrey.”

“What is it?”

Smack.

“Audrey, my name is Audrey.”

“Are you sure?”

Smack.

“Yes, that’s the name my mommy gave me –Audrey.”

“Why are you a girl Audrey?”

Smack.

“I wear panties and dresses.”

“And who wears panties and dresses?”

Smack.

“Girls, girls like me. Girls wear panties and dresses.”

“Are you going to be a good girl from now on?”

Smack.

“Yes, yes. I’m going to be a good girl from now on. I won’t give you any more problems. I want to be a good girl.”

I broke down in tears, and Miss Samantha stopped the spanking.

“Okay, now pull up your panties and come over here,” she pulled me in her arms, “You sure you want to be a good girl?”

“um hm,” I buried my head in her chest as my tears started to ebb.

“And what’s going to happen if you’re not a good girl?”

“Spanking”

“Louder so I can hear.”

“A spanking”

“All right, now go fix yourself in the mirror; we’re going to leave in two minutes.”

I dried my tears, and got ready to leave for school.

No comments:

Post a Comment