Saturday, October 23, 2010

Chapter 30: In the Locker Room

The next day I met Brittany over at her house. She waited for her mom to leave, then went into the back of her closet to retrieve her secret clothes. I watched as she transformed herself into a more promiscuous outfit. She put on the pink microskirt that Jake requested, a white halter that tied at the front and left her belly exposed, some white thigh-high stockings and some heels.


“How do I look?”

“I think I like you in your regular clothes.”

“You sound like my mom.”

Actually, she looked really hot, but the fact that she was going to wear this for Jake made me completely dislike the outfit.

“Here, let’s do you.”

She went through her closet and found some things. We were basically the same size, but the thing that fit the best was a little pink babydoll which was satin covered in chiffon and had some white lace on the edging. She put it over my head.

“Wow, that really makes you look like you have some hips.”

I looked in the mirror and agreed.

“It’s really short.”

“It’s supposed to be.”

“It barely goes past my panties.”

“That’s the point,” she said smiling.

She gave me some lace top stockings and a garter belt. I had never used one before. She tried to explain how it worked, but I defensively said, “I know how it goes.”

Miss Samantha had taught me well.

“Sorry,” she held up her hands in jest, and helped me secure the garters in the back.

I had to keep the shoes I was wearing. I was a size and a half bigger than Brittany. They were black patent leather, so they looked okay with the outfit.

The finishing touch was my makeup. She darkened my eyeshadow and made me put on some bright red lipstick. At the last minute, she put my hair in pigtails and added some long, pink ribbons to them. I looked in the mirror and saw that I didn’t look like a good girl anymore.

“What do you think?” she asked looking proudly at her handiwork.

“This is a new look for me,” I giggled.

“You look beautiful. Come on, let’s go,” she pulled my arm.

“What do you mean?” I said alarmed.

“You didn’t think I was going alone?”

“I’m not going out like this.”

“Quit being such a baby.”

She pulled me out the door, and I felt so many eyes on me as we walked down the street - hungry eyes from all kinds of men. I had felt that stare before, but it was usually curious and nice. When they saw me look back, they would just smile and turn away. Today, though, there were long lustful stares. I grabbed my little purse with both hands. Brittany noticed.

“Don’t you just feel sexy? Look at all the attention we’re getting.”

“I don’t know if I want that type of attention.”

“You have every guy in this town stopping and looking as you go by, don’t you feel the thrill of that?”

“No. I’d rather not be stared at to tell you the truth.”

“Quit being such a prude and enjoy life. You only get so much youth, and then it’s gone. Then no one pays attention to you anymore. That’s when you really feel bad.”

“How come I feel bad right now then?”

I had a knot in my stomach.

“Quit being such a baby.”



We arrived at the baseball field. Most of the boys were leaving and walked away with gloves and bats over their shoulder. We got a lot of sideways glances and even a few whistles and comments. I don’t know what Brittany had gotten me into, but I was glad she was near me now. Brittany saw one of Jake’s friends and asked where he was. She flirted with him as she talked. Another one of his friends tried talking to me.

“What’s your name?”

“Audrey,” I was shy and didn’t make eye contact. I didn’t want to talk at all.

I guess his feelings were hurt that I wasn’t paying him any attention and staring off into the distance. He decided to leave and said, “Whatever.”

“Jake’s in the shower. He’s always the last one out. I’ll go tell him you’re here,” he looked back at her like a puppy.

After a few minutes, Jake popped out and motioned her to come into the locker room.

“Come on,”

“I’m not going in there.”

“So you’re going to stay out here all by yourself?”

She was right, it might be better inside where it was safe, even if I had to watch them all over again. I followed her in.

“Who’s this?” asked Jake curiously looking me up and down.

“This is my cousin Audrey.”

“Pleased to meet you Audrey. I’d like to get to know you more, but I have something I want to show Brittany.”

The two disappeared to a corner of the room. I peeked around the corner to see Brittany dropping to her knees and Jakes dick was sliding in and out of her mouth. I didn’t want to watch anymore, so I sat on the bench and pulled out my compact and re-did my lipstick.

“What you doing in here little lady?”

I looked up to see there was somebody still in here with all of us. He was a high school boy, but I didn’t know his name.

“Oh, hi. I’m just waiting on my cousin.”

He peeked around the corner and looked back at me.

“So why don’t you help me out like your little friend is doing over there?”

His eyes were intent and I had never been so scared in my life.

“Sorry, I’m not that type of girl.”

“That’s what they all say, but I know you didn’t wear that little whore outfit down here just to wait on your cousin.”

“I’m sorry, but I think I’m going to get going.”

He grabbed me by the wrist and looked me dead in the eyes. His voice was low and clear.

“I’m not asking you.”

“Let me go!”

I struggled to get free, and I felt a slap across my face. I was stunned and looked at his face. He slapped me again.

“Get down on your knees.”

I struggled more, but his hand was like a vice. He slapped me twice more and squeezed my wrist forcing me to my knees.

“Now get to work.”

I couldn’t do it and felt another round of slaps, and his pressure on my wrist increased as he twisted. I didn’t know what to do, my head was spinning, and I thought he was going to break my wrist. Against all instinct, I found myself reaching for his belt the way I had seen Brittany do it the night before. I pulled out his cock, and it sprung to life. I stared at it for a few seconds.

“What’s the matter, never seen a cock before?”

I shook my head “no” and he seemed to relish that as he smiled.

“Put it in your mouth,” finally giving in, my mouth approached his cock and my lips wrapped around it.

His pressure lessened on my wrist, and he grabbed my head and thrust his cock inside my mouth gagging me. I took a break, and licked it up and down like I saw Brittany doing. He pushed it inside my mouth again and started thrusting.

“Hey hey, no teeth!”

I did the best I could and soon I felt his body go tense. I felt something squirt in my mouth, and then he pulled out his cock shooting his cum all over my face and dress. I just knelt there stunned and felt violated.

“Thanks babe,” he said after a minute regaining his composure as if nothing happened, “See you later,” he gave me two light pats on the cheek.

I felt so violated and shaken. I just stayed in that position for a few seconds as he left. I looked up to see Brittany looking at me from around the corner.

“Well well,” she looked at me slyly with her arms crossed.

Everything all seemed to come together at that moment and I started bawling. Jake came around the corner as Brittany put her arms around my shoulders to comfort me. He looked at the scene and decided he didn’t want to get involved.

“I’ll see you tonight Brit.”

“Bye Jake.”

She tried to comfort me as she knew I was feeling bad.

“Shhhh, come on honey, it’s okay. That’s just part of being a girl. Guys can be jerks sometime.”

“But I didn’t want to do it. He made me do it.”

“He made you?”

“He hit me.”

“He hit you!?”

“And then he forced me to…you know.”

“Shhhh, here, let’s get you cleaned up.”

Like a good friend, she took a tissue out of her bag and wiped my face.

“Come on, quit crying. It’s over with now. Listen to me,” she made me look in her eyes, “That guy’s a jerk. You know I wouldn’t let anything bad happen to you. We’ll get him back, okay?”

That at least sounded hopeful. My sobs started to cease and I said, “Okay.” Brittany was a good friend.

“Fix your makeup and let’s get out of here.”

No comments:

Post a Comment