Saturday, October 23, 2010

Chapter 28: Under Brittany’s Control

Although tentative at first of her new power, she quickly started to enjoy her newfound control over me. I soon learned, much to my dismay, that Brittany found this game to be entirely all too amusing. I think she enjoyed toying with my release. She always made me wait several weeks for my release, and I would almost be going crazy, yet strived to please her more.


Instead of kissing her panties during release days, she started finding more degrading things for me to do.

“Here’s an old pair of my socks that I’ve been wearing all day. I want you to make love to them today.”

“Yes Brittany, if that makes you happy. I want to make you happy always.”

“Excellent, and from now on you will address me as Mistress.”

“Yes Mistress,” another piece of power was transferred, and I felt a rush.

“Beg me to make love to my dirty socks.”

“Mistress Brittany, please may I make love to your dirty socks?”

“Perhaps, how much are you willing to wait until your next release?”

“Two weeks.”

“Come on for my dirty socks, you can do better than that.”

“A month.”

“I’m starting to think you don’t want to make love to my dirty socks today.”

“Two months.”

“Are you sure?”

“Yes Mistress.”

“Tell me, no beg me.”

“Mistress, please let me make love to your dirty socks today, in exchange I beg you to keep me locked up for two months. It’s a small price to pay for touching something that was next to your gloriously beautiful feet. Please, I want to make love to your socks so bad.”

“Do you really?”

“Yes”

“My socks, you want to make love to my socks?’

“Yes. Please!”

“Okay, if you want them that badly, but I want you to be sweet with them. First, sniff them. How do they smell?”

“Delicious,” I took in her scent.

“Sniff them again and give them some light kisses. Tell them how much you love them.”

I kissed her socks and said gentle things to them. I noticed I really started to become aroused by them.

“Now put them in your mouth. I want you to taste them; I want you to lick them. I want you to suck out every bit of my essence from those socks for the next thirty minutes, and I want you to tell them how much you love them.”

I made sweet love to her socks while she sat there and read. When it was time for my release, she had me keep one sock in my mouth and put one on the pillow.

“You have permission.”

I thought about her socks and her control over me, and I released into the sock with furious joy.

“Clean those socks up and wear them inside your panties tomorrow to remind yourself of me,” she attached my chastity tube, “we’ll see how good you are in two months.”

No comments:

Post a Comment