Saturday, October 23, 2010

Chapter 24: The Hormones Cometh

Brittany was my secret girlfriend, but I didn’t know what that meant really. It was more like a game than a relationship. Sneaking kisses, drawing hearts on each others’ hands, it’s something we did because it lit our hearts on fire and no one would ever know about it. I even told her “I love you” one night, and she blushed.


I had heard of the mechanics of sex, but the whole thing seemed a little strange and I couldn’t comprehend it completely. One night, however, I discovered my first little erection. I didn’t know what it was at first, and I started playing with it. I seemed sort of strange and I bounced it back and forth playfully. Suddenly, it brushed against the silkiness of my nightgown and it felt good. The next thing I knew, I had my first orgasm and the whole thing started to make sense.

After that moment, I was on a tear. I had orgasm after orgasm, and soiled a lot of my panties. Since I did the wash, I wasn’t too worried about it, until a week later when Miss Samantha came in to lay out my outfit for the day. She went in my top drawer, but there were no panties to be found.

“Audrey, what happened to all your panties?”

“I guess they’re all dirty. I’ll just wear the pair I wore yesterday.”

“That’s not very ladylike. Here I’ll show you how to wash a pair in the sink.”

She reached for a pair in my hamper, but before I could say, “That’s all right, I’ll do it,” she was pulling out pair after pair with the same crusty stain on them, and inspecting them.

“Audrey, do you have something you want to tell me?”

“No ma’am.”

“Don’t lie to me.”

I really feared Miss Samantha’s wrath, but what she wanted me to say was so embarrassing, I would have walked through a pit of alligators before I admitted what I did.

“I’m not lying.”

“Do you want to tell me about these?”

“I guess I spilled something on them. Here I’ll clean them out.”

“You’ve been touching yourself – down there – haven’t you?”

“No. I don’t know what you mean.”

“Quit lying like I’m stupid…Oh my,” she pulled something else out of the hamper, “look at your pretty nightgown. It’s ruined. Don’t you have something you want to tell me or are you going to keep lying to me?”

“I’m sorry Miss Samantha, I must have spilled something in the hamper.”

For whatever reason, I couldn’t admit it to her, and her anger was building.

“Pull down your panties and lay across the bed while I go get my belt.”

Those words always sent chills down my spine. I think the anticipation lying there with my panties around my ankles was the worst part. I knew I was in trouble. I just had to wait to find out how much trouble I was in.

When she returned, she didn’t say a word, but just released a steady rhythm of spanking with the belt until I chose to confess to my actions.

“I’m sorry Miss Samantha. I was touching myself and it just started coming out. I didn’t know. I promise I’ll never do it again!”

As much as I meant it in that moment the very same night I found myself uncontrollably cumming all inside my panties again. The urge was just too strong. Miss Samantha came in to check on me, and when I saw her I guiltily pulled my covers up too fast. This made her suspicious, and she yanked back the covers to discover my shame.

“And you promised me just a few hours ago that it wasn’t going to happen again. Look at your pretty panties.”

I looked down at the wet stain coming through my little cotton panties.

“I’m sorry, I couldn’t help myself,” I felt bad being caught between her will and my desire.

She flipped me over and gave me a bare bottom spanking there on the bed, and afterward said, “We’re going to figure out how to help you with this problem.”

No comments:

Post a Comment