Sunday, October 24, 2010

Chapter 8: A New Mistress

Brittany was the leader, and it wasn’t just because it was her birthday. The girls seemed to always follow her lead. At her word, I was stripped of my kilt, and pushed into the center of the room and presented before her. I was standing before a group of girls almost naked besides my pink, ruffled panties. I compensated by trying to cover myself with my hands.


“So tell me Chris…what kind of boy comes to a girl’s birthday party wearing panties and a skirt?”

She seemed genuinely curious, and I figured the truth was better than any lie I could make up.

“I…I…Miss Samantha makes me wear them.”

My head was bowed in shame.

“Makes you?”

“To punish me…”

“Interesting…” it seemed this sparked a thought in her head that she needed to ponder for a second, “Do you like wearing them?”

“No!”

“Are you sure?”

“Yes!”

“Well then why are you wearing them?”

“I told you, she makes me.”

“So do you wear panties all the time under your clothes?”

“No, I just started wearing them a few days ago.”

“Oh, you just started…so that means you’re going to continue to wear panties?”

“No...I don’t know. It all depends on if I’m good or not,” I said ashamedly.

Suddenly there was a little vindictive tone in her voice.

“Are you going to be good for me?”

“Good for you?”

She was just like Miss Samantha.

“It’s my birthday today, and I want you to be good for me today. That is if your ever want to get your clothes back. Now do you want to be good for me today?”

“What do you mean ‘be good for you’?”

“I mean are you going to do everything that I tell you to do today?”

“I don’t know…I guess. If that’s what you want.”

“I want you to do as a special present to me for my birthday. Is that something you want to do?”

“Uh, sure, if that’s what you want. I guess it is your birthday”

“We’re going to play a little game. I’m the princess and I want you to be my servant for the rest of the day. That’ll be your special present to me today. If you’re good, we’ll give you your clothes back, and we won’t say a thing to anyone. If you’re not, then there will be consequences. Is that something you think you can do to be good for me?”

“Okay Brittany, you’ve had your fun, now please let me go. I won’t bother you again.”

“I haven’t even begun to have fun, now are you going to be my servant, or are you going to be a bad little boy, and have to face the consequences?”

She looked out the window at the boys playing in the field.

“Okay,” I sighed, “if that’s what you want. I’ll be your servant Brittany.”

“Good,” she smiled smugly, “Help me out. Since you are going to be my servant, tell me, what does a servant call the person she’s serving?”

“I don’t know…ma’am, I guess.”

“I like that – ma’am. Repeat your agreement, but add the word ma’am. I want to hear how it sounds.”

“Yes, I’ll be your servant…ma’am”

She smiled and clapped her hands in a delighted manner.

“I like that. Now the first thing we need to do is to get you dressed properly. A servant doesn’t walk around in just a pair of pink panties, does she?”

“No.”

“No what?”

“No… ma’am”

The girls giggled at her control over me. At her request, they began looking through the drawers and closets. They picked out various items for me to wear, and there was an intense discussion about which one was the cutest outfit for me. They held the various combinations up against my chest until my choice of clothes was decided.

“These are my clothes that you are going to wear. Do you feel honored to be wearing my clothes?”

“Yes ma’am”

“Well, to show your respect, I need you to thank me for each item that we give you to wear. We’ll let you wear your own panties since you seem to like them so much.”

I was so glad I didn’t have to get naked in front of all the girls. I felt naked enough standing there in only my panties.

The first item they presented me with was a training bra.

“This is your training bra. You’ll need this for modesty covering your young breasts.”

There was a bunch of giggling from the girls in the room.

“Thank you for my training bra.”

“Now kiss the training bra. Kiss my shoes, and kiss the shoes of the girls who helped you put on your bra, thanking them for their help.”

I did as instructed. I kissed the bra several times, and knelt down in front of Mistress Brittany. The whole room seemed to go silent anticipating whether I was going to kiss her feet.

I grabbed her foot and looked into her eyes. In a bossy tone, she ordered me to begin kissing her shoes.

“What are you waiting for? I said kiss my shoes.”

My lips touched the patent leather of her shoes, and a smile came to her lips.

“Good, now keep kissing until I tell you to stop.”

I kissed her shoes again and again and soon became accustomed to being at her feet. It was humiliating, but I wanted to get this over, and once I started kissing them it didn’t seem so bad.

“You are now my slave. Say it.”

“I am now your slave.”

“By kissing my feet, you will always be beneath me.”

She really wanted to make me feel bad. I felt sorry for her friends.

“By kissing your feet I will always be beneath you.”

“I will be your slave forever.”

“I will be your slave forever.”

“Good, now go kiss the feet of the girls who helped you with your bra. You will call them ma’am too and thank them for their help.”

“Yes ma’am.”

I went and kissed the other girls’ feet too. They were intrigued and giggled as I got down to their feet and kissed them. They seemed fascinated at their power over me. For each girl, I had to repeat my oath of servitude and status.

“Now you’re going to have to earn each article of clothing that we give you. If you don’t earn it, you will be forced to go back to the party in your bra and panties. Remember if you don’t do as we say, you will not get your clothes back. Do you understand?”

I looked around, heart beating. I was at her mercy in a bra and panties.

“Yes ma’am”

“Good. Now since my clothes are a mess from finding you an outfit, you will have to fold and organize them again. Let’s start with the camisoles and panties.”

I was instructed how to fold and organize each article of her clothing. I actually liked looking at all her panties. It might have been a little nicer in different circumstances though. When I was done, I presented them for inspection. They were not done correctly, so she dumped out the drawer, and I had to begin again until I completed it to her satisfaction.

“Good, now you have earned the right to wear my camisole.”

The camisole was nylon with dainty lace and wide straps. Two girls placed it over my head. Again, I had to kiss it and swear an oath to the girls who put it on me.

“Now, if you would like a slip, you need to clean and organize my shoes...”

In due time, I had earned a slip, stockings, shoes and a dress. Alexus helped me with the pink satin party dress. It had lace and puffy sleeves. When it was time to worship her feet, I was actually happy.

The girls twirled me around and looked at their handiwork.

“Now you will serve us cake and drinks.”

“Yes ma’am.”

“Well…go get it.”

“Where?”

“Downstairs”

I panicked, “No way!”

“You have no choice. Now you can do your best to get us cake, or we can drag you downstairs in this dress for everyone to see. It’s your choice.”

There were eight girls, so that meant at least eight trips down the stairs and back. I tentatively opened the door and looked down the hall. There was nobody there. Suddenly, I felt a push from behind, and heard the door lock.

“Don’t come back without any cake,” they said from behind the door followed by some more giggling.

Now I was stuck in the hall of a strange house all by myself in a dress and panties. I had no choice but to get the cake. I navigated the hallway stealthily, and quickly ducked in and out of different doorways whenever I heard a voice. The cake was in the family room, which seemed to always have at least one person in it. Whenever I was ready for one person to leave, another would enter. After what seemed like forever, it was finally clear. As I spied from around the corner to make sure it was really okay to make my move, I decided to take my chance. Quickly I grabbed eight pieces of cake, eight forks, and eight drinks; and put them in a sewing room that no one was using nearby. That way I wouldn’t have to go back again and again. On the last trip, I heard a voice from behind me.

“Whenever I see you, you are in a dress.”

I spun around, heart beating, and saw Tabitha snapping another picture of me with her phone.

“You don’t understand.”

“Oh, I think I do,” she said smugly and walked off into the other room, “Have fun playing with my sister.”

Sister? I didn’t have time to ponder. I found a tray and made my escape with the cake back to Brittany’s room. There I was instructed by Brittany on how to serve ladies. I was to give each girl a piece of cake and curtsey. While the girls ate, several ideas were tossed around. Some were very silly, and others were incredibly mean.

“Let’s make him eat a bug.”

“No, let’s grab him and make him sing a song in front of everyone.”

Brittany, however, overruled everyone and said, “We’ll have all kinds of time to play with him in the future. For now, let’s enjoy eating our cake.”

I was instructed to kneel at Brittany’s feet, and hold her drink and napkin. The other girls seemed to approve and envy her command over me. When she was finished with her cake, she placed the plate on the floor.

“I guess it’s your turn for cake now.”

“Really?”

She stepped on the remaining cake and icing, and it squished under her shoe.

“You know what to do, don’t you slave?”

“No.”

“Eat your cake.”

“I can’t do that…”

“Do we have to go over this again? You have no choice. Say it with me.”

“I have no choice.”

“Good, now I’m letting you enjoy my party, so join in and eat your cake.”

“Yes ma’am.”

“When you finish, how should my shoes look?”

“Clean ma’am?”

“Why?”

“I have no choice.”

“And the fact that I’m your princess, right?”

“Yes ma’am. You are my princess.”

“Enjoy your cake, and there better not be one crumb left on my shoe when I inspect them.”

“Yes ma’am.”

I licked every bit of cake from her shoe until it was as clean as the day that she bought it. Suddenly I heard a call from below.

“Brittany, is Chris up there with you?”

“Yes, we’re playing a game,” she called back.

I heard footsteps coming up the stairs, and I got up to hide.

“Where do you think you’re going?” she laughed.

The door opened, and her mom was there.

“Honey, your aunt wants to take him home…where is he?”

“He’s right here,” she pointed at me trying to hide in the corner, “we’re playing dress-up.”

“Why, don’t you look pretty?” I tried to hide inside myself as she stared at me, “Aw, it’s okay, don’t be shy…Samantha, he’s in here!”

Miss Samantha came in and smiled, “Having a good time with the girls I see.”

I didn’t even have any excuse to give. I didn’t know what to say. I just wanted to find my clothes and leave.

“Chris, where are your clothes?”

“We put them down in the basement,” one of the girls replied.

“Why did you do that?” Brittany’s mom asked.

The girls looked to Brittany for an answer, and she thought up an excuse.

“We caught him up here putting on my panties, so I thought we’d teach him a lesson.”

“You were playing with my daughter’s panties and wearing them?” Brittany’s mother turned to me angrily.

“No...I was just…”

“He even has his own pair of panties on that he wore here,” and with that, she pulled up my dress to show my pink, ruffled panties. I tried struggling, but Miss Samantha ordered me to let her see them.

“Let go of your dress, so my sister can see your panties,” I did as instructed, and Mrs. Jones took a long look at the panties that everyone now knew I was wearing, “Yes, I also caught him sneaking through my drawers and trying on little girls’ panties at my house,” said Miss Samantha and all the girls started giggling, “ I thought I’d teach him a lesson and make him wear panties today, but I guess he hasn’t learned his lesson yet.”

“Well it just makes me mad that he was going through my daughter’s things like that.”

“If you feel that way, then you should probably teach him a lesson the way that I do.”

“How’s that?” asked Brittany’s mother.

“Spank him,” said Miss Samantha, “He’s so hard-headed that’s the only thing that gets his attention.”

“I don’t want to spank him, but he really needs to learn not to go into other girls’ panty drawers,” she turned to me, “If you apologize right now young man to both Brittany and me for breaking our trust then I’ll accept your apology.”

“But I didn’t do it.”

“Young man, don’t try my patience. Clearly you have done this before, and now you’ve broken our trust. We invited you into our house, and you’ve gone through my daughter’s most intimate things and you’re standing here lying to me. Look at all these witnesses. You all saw him, didn’t you girls?”

All the girls nodded in agreement.

“But I didn’t do it. They’re all lying.”

Angered, Brittany’s mom took me by the neck and ordered me to grab my ankles. She pulled down my panties. My ass was already sore from earlier, and the pain now was a lot worse.

“I’m sorry I have to do this, but you leave me no choice.”

“Please, you have to believe me!”

“I want you to say, ‘I won’t go into girls’ panty drawers without asking.’”

“But I didn’t…”

Smack, smack, smack.

“Say you’re sorry for wearing my daughter’s panties.”

“But…”

Smack, smack, smack. The pain was throbbing from the spankings I had taken earlier. I had to confess to something I didn’t do, but only tears started coming out. Part of it was the pain, and part was the fact that I was in front of a group of girls, in a dress, confessing to sneaking into her panties.

“Say you’re sorry for wearing my daughter’s panties.”

I couldn’t stick to my principles any longer.

“I’m sorry! I’m sorry for wearing her panties. I’m sorry!”

I broke down into sobs on the bed. I felt ashamed, bent over the bed with my panties at my knees crying in front of a group of girls amused at my shame. I confessed to it all, and by my own words, I characterized myself as someone who liked to secretly sneak into girls’ rooms and put on their panties.

“Okay, well I’m glad you admit it and that you’re sorry. I’m sorry that it had to come to this.”

She stopped spanking me, a put an assuring hand on my back.

“Now pull up your panties, and get yourself together, you need to leave.”

I pulled up my panties, and rubbed my eyes.

“Apologize to Brittany too,” said Miss Samantha.

I was so broken at that point that I gave a sincere apology.

“I’m sorry for wearing your panties Brittany,”

“That’s okay,” she gave me the same sympathy her mother had given me, “you just need to realize that you can’t do that anymore. If you like panties so much, maybe you can get your own.”

I wanted to hit her for that, but I just wanted it all to end so I could leave this awful place.

“I’m sorry Belinda,” Miss Samantha said to her sister, “He won’t come over again until he learns his lesson.”

“Since he likes wearing panties and dressing up so much, maybe he can come over again next week for my slumber party,” said Brittany, “We’ll all be in our panties and nighties. He can join us.”

“Well that sounds like a great idea,” said Miss Samantha, “If you don’t mind Belinda.”

“No, I think that would love to see him again, as long as he promises to keep his hands off of little girls’ panties.”

“Do you promise?” Miss Samantha demanded.

“Yes, I promise.”

“Okay, it’s settled. We’ll get him his own panties so he won’t be tempted, but before we go I think Chris wants to help clean in here before he leaves.”

“Oh he was helping to clean before you came up,” said Brittany.

“That’s wonderful. I guess you weren’t all bad today.”

“He said he likes cleaning in his dress,” Brittany said.

“Great,” I thought, “That’s all Miss Samantha needs to hear.”

“Maybe a good dress is all he needs to be a good boy,” she mused.

I was forced to clean up the room, and bring the plates downstairs before we could finally go. Miss Samantha looked at her watch.

“We don’t have time to go get his clothes Belinda. The store closes in two hours. Can we come get them another day?”

“That’s fine, said Miss Samantha’s sister, “we’ll find his kilt and get it back to him soon. I don’t want him stealing someone’s skirt next,” she giggled.

“I have a feeling he might be getting a few of his own,” Miss Samantha said slyly, and I hoped she was just joking.

She led me by the hand through the party, and people looked at me strangely.

“What had happened to my normal life?” I wondered.

No comments:

Post a Comment